Monday, November 10, 2008

My 'I cannot tahan'.

Theres a post, on Cheesie of Cheeserland.com blog, about her 'I cannot tahan list.' Ive been wanting to do write about this for so long but I cannot find the right timing. So here I am, blogging about the thing that I cannot tahan.

  1. I cannot tahan people who 'ketagih markah' for Exam.

  2. I cannot tahan people who cannot stop bragging about their result
    or how PERFECT they did during the exam.

  3. I cannot tahan SMART people who condescend others, who their IQ is not as HIGH as those SMART people (ui sarcastic nya)

Here's the boring part. (Elaborate panjang-panjang.)

1, why I cannot than people who 'ketagih markah' for exam. To those who don't understand, 'ketagih markah' means like eager for more marks. You know what I'm saying? By that, I didn't say that it's bad and wrong to ask for a few more marks just to get a nice score. I mean, I do that. But THESE people, they will do anything just to get one or two marks extra. I don't say it's wrong. It's so annoying. Just face the fact that, what you studied is what you'll get. The teacher already added extra marks, what more you want?
And to see you desperate people standing beside the teacher's table, begging for marks. "Alah teacher pleaseeeee, one mark only!!" It's just so annoying.



2, why I cannot tahan people who cannot stop bragging about their result
or how PERFECT they did during the exam. Simply because I do not understand this type of pathetic people, what are they trying to prove? Okay you must be so freaking smart, but can't you keep a low profile?
I don't go like, "*imitates Dawn Yang's 'YES!!'* YES!! I got 99.9%!! YES!!" Then when other people go ask how much you got, you'll go, "Oh no lah nevermai, very low. How much you got?" nananana, one more. I hate people liddis. Ask you for your marks, and then when you ask back the person, he/she hesitates to tell. And will NEVER tell. About the bragging, those PEOPLE get high marks, lets say super high marks, they cannot stop talking about it like they've never seen an Apple before. You tau? Mak aih menyampah gila aku tengok orang macam ni. Balik rumah laa wey!

3, I cannot tahan SMART people who condescend others, who their IQ is not as HIGH as those SMART people. Last year, I have this Smart friend, and Less smart friend. They were my classmates and still is, which I hope they're annihilated A.S.A.P. Joke. So okay, my Less smart friend got higher marks in English, compared to Smart friend. She is not my friend lah, I used the wrong word. So this Smart friend and her another smart friend was gossiping about my less smart friend.

SF : Yerrrr, u see, Less Smart got higher marks in English than me!
Another SF : Yerr! How can liddat? She's not smart also. We both smarter than her what!!
SF : Yeah lor! I agree!

Yea well the conversation is pretty much like that. This people, I seriously tak tahu what is their freakin' problem.

Oh did I mention, my I cannot Tahan list, from number 1-3, they're all the same person? Well, not exactly the same person, probably theres a few more. I seriously cannot tahan. For a week it's been like this, I finally now, get to voice out my opinion.

Siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa pedas.
You know who you are.


xOXo,
Pipi.

No comments: