Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pupu: Joke of the Day.

I don't know whether is this uproarious to you. But it seriously crack us up!.

Today me n pipi went to Christy's house.

She told us her neighbour's a korean.
I saw a woman in the kitchen. and I said..oh, I see her.
I asked. "Got son ah?"
Me n pipi was waiting for her answer.
Then she said, "no la, just finish raining, where got sun"

Pipi and I laughed! and she was like blurr.
"what?" she said.

We were like, We ask whether ur korean neighbour have got son anot. not the sun!.

HAHAHAHAHA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we were sitting in her balcony.
christy's mum was like. If got no gas we order pizza. if got gas I cook.
Then Christy ask? "huh? Guest? Who's coming?"
LOL!!!!

I told her.
GASS..
G-A-S. not guesttt

blurness.
Like a dumb blonde.

-pupu-

No comments: