Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A taste of heaven.

Nutella. My source of energy everyday.

Whaaa, it's been a while since I was tagged. I was tagged by the one and only Nicole Wong :)


1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
- Erm, on the cheeks? I guess.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
- shit shit shit shit shit. I'm late!

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
- Hmmmm. Myself! LOL. Erm, i guess it was with my Sister and cousin.


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Hmmmm. Kinda. Can't really deny it ;P


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
- Sure! Why not?

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
- I HAVE a best guy-friend what now. LOL.

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
- Dead no. Suffering yes -_-

8. What does your last text message say ?
- Stanley : So what happened?


9. What are you thinking right now ?
- Exam cepat habis, and outings :)


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
- Not really. At the moment I enjoy being home alone. Peaceful, no complains, and I can do whatever I want without being being annoyed.


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
- 2am!


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
- err it's Denise's tee :P


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
- Nope.


14. Who was the last person who text you ?
- Stan Leeeeeee.



TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

1. Waimin
2. Cynthia
3. Isabell
4. Dila
5. Justin
6. Panda The Blue WL
7. Andy
8. Meiji
9. Denise



15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
- M. Daniel (nicole's answer) @_@


16.How did you meet no.3?
- From Pupu and Christy.


17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
- Erm, it'll be really awkward!


18. What is no.1 studying about ?
- PMR.


19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?

1. Waimin - Just now in school. Does that counts as chatting? @_@
2. Cynthia - damn damn damn long already.
3. Isabell - Wah, I think it was through facebook a few days ago.
4. Dila - Hmmm, not that long ago. but I can't remember.
5. Justin - Hmm hmm hmm. facebook? LOL.
6. Panda The Blue WL - Baru yesterday :)
7. Andy - Erm erm erm two-three days ago?
8. Meiji - Wa.I can't remember. quite long ago LOL.
9. Denise - Later. I mean, yesterday afternoon. LOL!


20.Is no.4 single ?
- YES. And very very much available? Siapa nak isi borang do contact me @ poweredbypandalovers@hotmail.com LOL kidding.


21. Say something about no.2 .
- Pretty girl!

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
- WOW. Ok that would make WL happy because Isabell's brother happends to be WL's favourite comic artist, something like that? LOL.

23. Describe no.5 .
- Pretty boy! He's a really really nice person.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
- I dunnow. Wont happen I guess. hahah

25. Do you like 1 ?
- Oh, of coz my frennn.


----------------------------------------------------

In Pn Fauziah's crib. Awesome tv yeah, teacher :P

Puan Fauziah's crib again. Iman, Stan and I.


G'day everyone! Exam is going to be over in a couple of days, and my my my I am so happy! I don't really want to talk about how Maths paper was yesterday. Paper 1 was obviously easier than 2. But I did a lot of silly mistakes on paper 1. Geo was freaking hard too! I wasn't expecting it to be hard.

Enough about exams. yesterday was a fun day!

Well, it's because of Leeman (eeeeeeeman) silliness. His (literally) stupid jokes cracks us up! Sometimes we tend to embarrass Leeman for his stupid jokes, but at the end of the day, we still love him!

Iman's sexy back :P


Before Maths paper 1, Waimin, Rajeshi, Nisha, Iman and I were sitting around a table and just chatting and laughing our asses off on the chair. I tell you, we were so hysterical until the Ikhlas girls were staring at us one kind! Well, Welcome to 3 Jujur, the Land of perverted people! Muahaha.

So anyways, heres a little bit of the conversation.

Waimin : Eh after exam let's go Iman's shop and lepak!
Me : Cool, then we can go Movies!
Iman : Eh, can I follow?

Everyone : *stunned, and then we all hysterically laughed until Waimin fell off the chair* HAHAHAHAHAHA. Iman, we already clearly said we're going to YOUR shop! *continues laughing*

W : But the aircond there sucks la.
Iman : Ah betul tu betul tu. Especially masa Horror movie. Bunyi dia kuat gila!
M : Eh, but if we go there with school uniform, sure they tak bagi masuk.
W : Ala, we go change in Iman's shop la!
I : Eh, we all go movie la.

Everyone : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *hysterical laugh until sakit perut*
I : What?
M : Hahahahaha! We already said we're going to watch movie kan! Adoiiiiiiii.

Man, man. Hahahaha funny lah you!


KAED Hall in UIA.


Actually theres more bout Iman. Especially in UIA. But, I prefer to keep it private. Biar lah my friends know. i don't need the whole world to know.

----------------------------------------------------------

Continueation with my blog post. I came home yesterday, lunchless. Aih, seems like I terpaksa cook Korean Mee again. But I was so lazy to get my ass in the kitchen, defrost the prawns, and stand there for at least 15-25 minutes just to cook the mee.

I decided to pick up the phone, and dial 999.

Just kidding.

I dialed 1300-13-1300.


My favourite


Yes people. it is, McDonalds Delivery! They are so fast I tell you! Well duh, since Ampang Point is sekentut away from my house, sure lah fast, kan?

It's a must camwhore. i tell you my tummy was having an orchestra already!
Tahan jugak.


I think it reached like, less than 20-30 minutes? But whatever it is, it's really quick. Quicker than before. I know I have about 2 McDonald's nearby my place, and it's just at least 5 minute walking distant. And my friends, especially Divish, exaggerated that why should I spend extra RM3 for a burger delivery, where I can just walk there and save the RM3. Hmm?

Yummy!

So I ordered Double Cheese Burger McValue Meal! It's my favourite burger, ever. And it never bores me! But if I eat everyday pun sure lah boring kan.

Highlight of the week :

No no, not Pei Jun. Iman lah!

No comments: