Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yesterday - The Beatles


Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

Don't The Beatles have the nicest songs ever?

We were in Majlis Sukan Negara, Bukit Jalil, for Relay For Life. it was my first time going, and trust me! This is so not going to be my last. I had the awesomest time ever there, and I never regret every minute there!

Those who went were, myself, Dinie, Dwayne, Stanley, Wai Min, Shaun(Waimin's friend), Venese, Divish, Dikshana, Vishana, Tamy, Zu Liang, Arvindt, Mark, and Dinnish. But Dinnish was missing most of the time because he was with his friends. Big group huh? You havent see the whole stadium yet. Filled with 8000 people. But around 2-3am plus, more and more people went to sleep in their rented tents, or they went back.

Sadly, we didn't rent any tent. So, by 5am, we found a nice spot where mostly other people were sleeping. They slept. Leaving myself, Venese, Dwayne and Stanley. We were bullcrapping and disturbing everyone all night until I became tired and slept for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------

Manchester United - Manchester City.
Booooooooooo. Not worth watching.


Besides having fun with my life, I'm also in the process of 'getting through' inadequates, and incompetant things thats been happening. I'm not gonna say what or why. Let's just keep this personal.

And I've been ditching Christy a lot too. I hate ditchings, and I hate to be ditched. So, I keep reiterating my apologies to her, hoping she'll forgive me. Thank goodness Christy was kind enough to forgive me.

Firstly, I forgot to tell her that I wasn't going to tuition on Friday. Irresponsible much. I was having fun in Times Square, bowling and movies with my bestest friends ever. My mom told me earlier to call Christy and inform her that I wasn't going to tuition. But maybe there was a miscommunication inbetween, because I was in the middle of substituting Dinnish, and the music was so loud, I can barely hear what my mother was saying.

Next, was suppose to drag her to RFL along with me. But theres been a slight complication, and instead of following Wai Min, I went with Dinie instead. And since I'm going with Dinie, I'm afraid she might get ditched by us. Because you know, my life ends when Dinie and Dwayne's around. They spin my head right round right round. Eh. So, Christy decided not to come.

All in all, Sorry yeah Christy? Maybe I'll go crash your crib some day. When I'm finally free.

Plan for tomorrow : Outing with the crazy woman living with me.


Football la. kacau only.

No comments: