Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tags

Tagged by Dila Daddy =)

1. The person who tagged you...
; Nurhayati Adila, my Daddy! =)

2. Your relationship with him/her is...
; Extended Family <3>3. Your 5 impression of him/her is...
; WHOA-CHEERLEADER. When she smiles, her eyes goes missing xD

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you...
; Hmmm. Help us to get a picture with Rainbow. (An all-bpys Thailand Cheerleading Team, during C309)

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you...
; Hahaha. Well, when she talks about you know who. xD

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will...
; I love you, Dad.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be...
; I still love you, Dad.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
; ..... Fathers don't hate their own kids!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
; Maybe I'm too naughty already.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now...
; Get me free starbucks XD

11. Your overall impression of him/her is..
; Pretty

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
; Bitchy, loud? Because I talk too much, I laugh too much, I love disturbing my friends. At the same time, I frequently curse. But that's what you see, outside of me =)

13. The characters you love of yourself are...
; Gay. Happy, I mean. LOL. Outgoing =D Loves making friends? LOL. I love socializing. But when it comes to socializing around the place I live, big no no

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself is...
; Mood-swings, bitchiness, etcetc

15. The most ideal person you want to be is...
; Haha. I love myself =)

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them...
; I love you too (Daddy)!

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
  1. Waimin
  2. Dinie
  3. Nicole
  4. Cynthia
  5. Joon Hong
  6. Justin Choy
  7. Rajeshi
  8. Denise
  9. Pupu
  10. Wai Loong
18. Who is no.6?
; Justin Choy. a good listener, a great friend =)

19. Is no.9 a male or a female?
; Fe-Male.

20. If no.7 and no.10 are together, is that a good thing?
; WOH. Hahhaa. No, I guess?

21. What's no. 2 studying about?
; Business. Hahaha!

22. When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
; Last was in her cbox. Tak ingat when.

23. What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
; Classical. As in, really classical. Mozart, etc etc. She loves Taylor Swift and David Archuleta.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
; Elder&younger brother and an elder sister.

25. Will you woo no.3?
; Hahaha. Why not? XD ok just kidding. I'm married dy lah!

26. How about no.7?
; Hahaha. No way! We've been friends since primary.

27. Is no.4 single?
; She's happily taken I guess.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
; Wong.

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
; Calling me teh tarik.

30. Does no. 5 and no.9 gets along well?
; Very very well. We love you Uncle Hong!

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
; SMKHK.

32. Talk something casually about no.1.
; He's... hahaha. Waimin is Pretty -----<@

33. Have you tried developing any feelings for no.6?
; Nope! LOL. Justin is a great friend la

34. Where does no.9 live at?
; Bukit Antarabangsa. You can go stalk her now

35. What colour does no.4 like?
; PINK? LOL

36. Are no. 1 and no. 5 best friends?
; They're good.

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
; Ha hahaha

38. What is no.6 doing now?
; Hmmm. I don't know. Studying? It's been a while since I've talked to Justin.

No comments: