Monday, October 19, 2009

The List.

Hullo! Since PMR is way over (I think I repeated this several times, no?), I have my Book List now! Actually, I've been having the Book List since like forever. Even before PMR started. It's just that.. When I see a book, I will feel damn tempted to buy.

So.. I buy them, and keep them. I don't read them yet. You know, in case I get too addicted. Like when I started reading Twilight several years ago, I read it for 4 days straight and I did not even pay a single attention to the teacher.

And beholdddddddd! My book list.

  1. A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
  2. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
  3. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
  4. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
    (..Yes yes I read Shakespeare! It isn't that badd!)
  5. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
  6. Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
  7. The Five People You Meet In heaven by Mitch Albom
    (..Actually I read this halfway only. I was so damn tempted. But I manage to control nafsu HAHA..)
  8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  9. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
    (..MUST READ!!..)
  10. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
    (..Also MUST READ!!..)
  11. The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger
    (..This one lagi damn tempted. I only read until the third page and then I forced myself to stop..)
  12. The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
    (..I own this book since last year but somehow it went missing. Turns out it was with my Mom..)
OMGGGG so many, and now I'm having doubts on myself whether or not I can finish up allll of them.

But hey, Penguin books are damn cheap I tell you! I got to know about it while reading May Zhee's blog quite some time ago.

@ Kino with the sister, I saw a book which has thousand over pages, and it only costs RM8.50! Hallelujah!

Penguin books are mostly popular classics. They have books from William Shakespeare, to Mark Twain, Angela Wright, Mary Shelley, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, and Anthony Hope (heard of Prisoners of Zenda? hahahah)

Yeah, and no matter how thick and thin the book is, it is still RM8.50! *cheers

No comments: