Monday, October 20, 2008

Pupu: Finally someone tagged me!

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
and so, here it goes. 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself are :

- I stretch before I sleep

- I stay online for long hours

- I hate Mariah Carey

- I hate Avril Lavigne

- I hate Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus

- I love White people

- I hate White people's personality

- I love to camwhore

- I adore Pavillion

- I adore KLCC

- I anti lalas

- I hate racism

- I hate stalkers

- I hate and love horror movies at the same time

- I love blue color!

I tag :


Pipi
Jian jian
Joon Hong
Wai Loong (porky)
Kimberly
Jimi ( if he is even free to read this blog)
Eva (Idk whether does she read this blog)
Dwayne
Anastasia



1 comment:

--BluEpaNDa-- said...

0__0!!!!!! you taged me.....=__= lazy la....pretend didn't saw it...