Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Pupu and Jian

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
and so, here it goes. 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself are :

- I check the time before I close my eyes and sleep.

- I carry many packets of tissues

- I always accidentally take my friend's stationery. (but I return it the next day!!)

- I love camwhoring (with friends)

- I hate Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus

- I love to text than call, when Im free. Well, most of the time I am free.

- I like to repeat songs over and over again on my radio

- Then I repeat them again on my phone

- I go mood swing for no particular reason. Its not a habit, its just, Me. LOL

- I love shopping

- I love to gossip

- I love KLCC & Pavi

- I love Pupu

- I love to talk. about, nevermind. Well, its fun to talk.

- I love to flatter myself.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a song I've wrote, for my dearest friend. The tune, you may follow Miley Cyrus's 7 Things. Eventhough I loathe Miley, its something about her song, 7 Things, which is funny and easy to write a parody out of it, don't you think so? Here's the song. By the way, this is meant as a joke, I didn't mean all those offending words in it. Like I said, it's just a song :P Enjoy!


It's time for me to say this
My dearest friend *Ahem
You should know I love You
You were there when I need you
You are awesome
You are great
But I have something big to say
And it's a lot
Oh I hope you're not offended
With my special song I wrote for you.
Please hear.

The things that I hate about you!
The things I hate about you...
Oh *Ahem

You're Fat
You're Round
You got big ass
you always eat a lot
You make me laugh
You make me cry
But I still think you're fat, alright.

You Jerk
You Bald
You think you're HOT
But you're actually NOT
I wanna be, with a skinny friend
And the last thing, I hate the most that you do
You make me look fat.

It's stressful and it's painful
When I'm having P.M.S
What you need to know now
My sincere apology
I am sorry, I was mean
But I can't control my mood swings
P.M.S...
Oh I'm not finished yet.
I'm taking, my sweet time, yeah!

The things that I hate about you!
Your hair
Your eyes
Your stinky breath
When I breathe I think I'm dead
You make me cringe
You make me scared
But you still are my good friend
Your friend *Ahem
He's a total Fag
Don't be like him.
I wanna you to remain straight
And the last thing, I hate the most that you do
You make me love gays.

And compare to all the bad things
That will take too long to write
I probably should mention
The things that I like

The things that I like about you!
You're gay
You're smart
You make me laugh
You're always so funny!
You make me smile
You make me pissed
But I still love you no matter what.
*Ahem you're cute
I wanna pinch you
Until you bleed.
I wanna be friends forever
And the bestest thing, I like the most that you do
You carry my stuffs.

[p/s : I did a few modifications, to make it sound better.
To those who had heard and read this the first,
heres a better version about 'Things about You']


Love, Hugs and Kisses,


Pipi!

1 comment:

--BluEpaNDa-- said...

whisper!! have a happy period~ = =