Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged.

Tag 4
By... Wai Min.


1) Do you think you're hot?
Well, I think I'll have to ask Female Magazine. Cewah joking. I don't know, you tell me la =)

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!



3) Why do you like that picture?
Well, basically it's not about me, the whole picture. The first picture is with my 3 most loyal and loveable seniors. 3 of them are pretty much important people in my life. Second is my sayang. My twin lah. She's, well, my lesbian partner lah, hehehee jk.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Quite a long time ago.

5) The last song you listened to?

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris. Really great song.

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Chatting with my M, and friends =)

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Well, I'm quite happy with my name. And it's better if my friends call me Elle.
(It's not Ellehh or Elley, it's just 'L')

People to tag.
1. Pupu
2. Jian
3. Ji Mi
4. Joon Hong
5. Porky

6. Kimberly
7. Cynthia
8. Christer
9. Nicole


8) Who is number one?
Pupu my sayanggg

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
Oh, Pupu and I. We're his daughters.

10) Say something about number five?
Porky, well, he's quite an extrovert.

11) How about number four?
Joon Hong is my grandfather :D Well, he's the Chinese version of the un-scary ju on XD

12) Who is number two?
Jian! My seniorrrrrr :D

No comments: