Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged by Zyzyzyzyzy !

The last person to tag you is?...

Buzzing Zy!

Your 5 impressions towards her..
- She's damn cute
- errrrr.... small sized XD
- she looks friendly, she is!
- Very hyper!
- Likes to say shit!

The most memorable thing she had done to me...
She baked Banana muffins for me. I sayang u Zy! LOL

If she becomes your lover, you will...
Buy her flour, sugar, spice, and everything nice. HAHAHA so that she can bake me more Muffins!

If she becomes your enemy, you will...
I will burn her Yoyos! LOL

If she becomes your lover, she should improve on...
Errrrr.. Stop playing Yoyo XD

How do you think people around you are thinking about you?


The character of yourself is...


The most ideal person you wanna be with?
OMG~ LOL. well, i dunno!

For the person who cares or likes you, say something to them
I ask Zy to bake me muffins, then i give u eat?

10 people to tag:
1.Poopoo
2.Ji Mi
3. Wai Min

4. Joon Hong
5.Jian

6. Cynthia
7. Wai Loong
8. Kimberly
9. Andy
10. Yoganes


Who is num 2 having relationship with
His yo-yo *whoops* XP

Is num 3 a female or male?
Male!

Is num 7 and 10 together would be a good thing?
errrr, i dun think so!

How about num 5 and 8?
Nope! LOL

What is num 1 studying?
She's studying how to be a useful husband.

When was the last time you had a chat with them
errrrrr.. dunno? i chat with them almost everyday, except a few

Is num 4 single?
Very =_= HAHAH

Talk something about num 2
My mummy! I larve you!

No comments: