Friday, December 5, 2008

Pupu: Tagged.

Peepee tagged me xD

Your 5 impressions towards her..
- She's a lazy wife who never takes care of the house chores and babies. D=
- Very cute
- Wearing Cute blue braces LOL
- Loves to Shop!
- Loves to eat Corn Flakes -_-

The most memorable thing she had done to me...
She wants to divorce me

If she becomes your lover, you will...
She's already my wife. xD

If she becomes your enemy, you will...
Divorce her!

If she becomes your lover, she should improve on...
Stop spending my money! LOL

How do you think people around you are thinking about you?
Stubborn

The character of yourself is...
Stubborn, Selfish, Demanding

The most ideal person you wanna be with?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . D=

For the person who cares or likes you, say something to them
- oooo. LOL

10 people to tag:
1.Vanessa
2.Wei Long
3. Tun Hong

4. Eva
5. Isabell

6. Lara
7. Anastasia
8. Baron
9. -
10. -


Who is num 2 having relationship with
Andy probably?

Is num 3 a female or male?
Male

Is num 7 and 10 together would be a good thing?
Maybe? If I know who 10 is?

How about num 5 and 8?
I don't think so LOL

What is num 1 studying?
How to escape insomnia.

When was the last time you had a chat with them
I don't remember.

Is num 4 single?
NO LOL!

Talk something about num 2
Short LOL

No comments: