Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back in 2007

I guess it was the saddest, hardest, yet most unforgetable year, ever. Well, it was first time trying to fit into new scool, new people, being the teacher's pet (attempt FAILURE, self destruct bla bla bla i die wtf), and fitting in with new circle of people. New enviroment blah blah yadda yadda too sleepy to type bullshits.

Theres so many things that happened in that year itself!

I know, i know, the Blog issue is over, but people still talks about it! I feel kinda pissed off sometimes due to the fact that I didn't really get to testify myself! with my own words, coming out from my own mouth. Only certain people spoken on my behalf, but I didnt really think it was enough. Because the whole testifcation was bullcrap(but it works hallelujah! ok la it's not bullcrap), and it wasnt made by me.

But anyways, I don't think I'm allowed to go on further crapping about the whole issue that happened two years ago, publicly. ahem ahem. So, I'm just gonna post it in ze private blog (hey that anger has to go somewhere!)

----------------------------------------------------

Jeez its 4am and Im wide awake! I must be catching the denise-sleeping-late disease, somehow she slept early tonight haha whatever im going facebooking

No comments: