Thursday, November 12, 2009

The truth about my job

I think I am starting to hate it more, and I am getting tired-er everyday.

I have about 7 alarms, and it rings every 5-10 minutes. after the 4th, I totally ignored everything and went on sleeping, until I woke up, and to my horror, it was almost 10am! I panicked like hell, I ran out of my room, grabbing my towel and showered.

I left my home just before 10.30.

Oh yeah, I had morning shift today, which means I start at 11.

Thank God the road was freaking clear, I reached there in exactly 10 minutes! Phew.

So, I went there with my bare face and untied hair. I did everything in 10 minutes, and I punched in about 10.50+. heeeee.

But anyways, I didn't had anything for breakfast. I was really really tired and hungry, I couldn't stand up straight.

I was suppose to be the doorperson until I couldn't even concentrate because I was tired, sleepy and hungry. I stood out there like a dying leaf, can you imagine that? gosh.

So Miss Yanie asked Miss Aisyah to be the doorperson instead. :\

After my late lunch was worse. I had a little bit more than I should, and result.. I became sleepier than ever.

You know how it feels like after having a big meal, and feeling sleepy after that? Yeah, I feeling like that.

On top of that, there were hardly any customers also today. I can sleep while serving drinks :\

I think my hunger+tiredness+sleepiness makes people think that I'm getting lazier. D:

I am not! I am very dedicated (not) to my job. At least I really do things wan loh! But I think it's PMS la because I've been getting headaches, nausea, stomach cramps (sure got one), mood swings and all lah. Haih


****

My shift's in the afternoon tomorrow. But I'm still going to TS early to do some book shopping.

Since I started working, I've been a regular visitor @ Borders. And yea, obviously reading a lot too. That way is free. :D

No comments: