Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 Jujur 2009

Hi. Yesterday, while I was dinnering with Afiq and Denise @ Sakae, I received a text from Shahfiqah saying that they (her, and Nabilah) are organizing a class party/reunion for 3 Jujur. I immediately replied, "I'm in."

After replying, then only I felt reluctant to go. Even up til this evening. I even had the thought of just.. ditch the party/dinner.

But I went anyways. And I did not regret for a second! :)

I'm glad I attended it. Everyone was nice to each other. There was no ouchy feeling anymore, and I am sosososo glad I get to see everyone's face again.

But to be honest, this year was hard. It was really hard on me, I came home and broke down many times. Many times, I'd find an excuse to tell my Mom that I didn't wanna go to school. Until the extend that when I was sick, I even tried to make myself sicker by not drinking water, 'forgot' my meds, and stuff like that.

I didn't like school because I hardly have friends. There you go, I said it. It's not that I don't know and it's not that I don't realize that the people around me DOES NOT LIKE ME. I do. I just kept quiet and pretended like I don't know anything, simply because I din wanna start a fight or whatever. And it's clearly shown on some people's faces and body language towards me. So, yeah.

Even the friends I had since 7 turned their backs on me. The only friends I had was all guys, and up til now, I love them to death. I told them many times, I don't know what I'll do without them. It's true. I miss them a lot. It's great having guy company with me. But sometimes, you know, they tend to treat me like a guy, or they tend to expect me to think/feel like a guy which upsets me a little. They tend to isolate me too, sometimes. But they meant it as a joke la. I'm sososo grateful to have them. On top of that, they've been so patient with me too. =D. What more can I ask for.

I barely have girl-friends in class. Whenever we're separated by our genders, I'd always be alone, or with Demi. She's the only person who'd actually team up with me, she'll talk to me, sit with me and accompany me. We screamed and shrieked when we met just now, and we even hugged. A big one. :D


Okay, I guess I had enough dwelling about the past and writing this down, because none of this matters anymore.

Today was fun. I'm glad I went, so.. Picture time!! Sorry la if some of your faces tak ada in this post. I bias. =P


******



 Oh yes! I forgot to mention I was @ KLCC earlier with Tun Hong. We went to watch 3 movies in a day, and we manage to watch 3 movies! Alvin & The Chipmunks 2, Sherlock Holmes, and Avatar! I know I said many times I'll never watch Avatar, but I am totally taking it back right now! Avatar is sososo GOOOOD. But I don't think I'd watch it again. My ass is gonna be REALLY FLAT. It's already flat enuf thank u.




Christer and Waimin.
Together with Farhan, the four of us were the first to arrive. So, we just sat down and started camwhoring. :P These two clowns are the two people I love most. ♥




 Christer Ruben ♥








 Azman. He's such a nice person la. :) And funny too!
But sometimes in class I find him annoying. He sits one table away from me, which means he still sits beside me la.




 Look at how empty it was! T_T



 Candid -.-



 Ye ye. Comel la tu -.-



Look at the way they look at each other! Can you spell cute?!



Christer and Wai Min.
Warning : This post is mostly FILLED with their photos -.-



Me ♥



Pn Solah, my class/English teacher, and Pn Mariatul, my Maths teacher.




Boys. ♥
from left to right : Nabil, Fendi, Hazri, Azman, Christer and Reza.
Missing in photo? Hariz.




Reza.
He was literally stunned when Demi came!
Look at the look on his face!




Nabil Aklif. :) One of the nicest people too. Little did I knew. =D




This is Haziq, and Farhan on the little left. =P
Haziq is damn adorable I tell you.
Sometimes in class, when we look bored, we start texting each other! LOL. I miss those time. =(



Lapar ni! Where's the food? :(



Eizzati and Nabilah. ♥



Iman and Eizzati ♥



Shahfiqah in the middle. pretty people. :)



Eizzati. Zomg I love this picture!



Christer sibuk.



5 girls and a half. HAHAHA Kidding.



Christer, Haziq and Iman.



"Woi lawa siot background ni!"
I comes with Momo and take picture. Lol.



Rajeshi giving a speech before we feast. Nicely done! ♥



*Sigh



HAHAHA! ♥



Azman, Minnie, Myself and Fendi.



I osowan take pictureeeeee.



Fendi and I. =D



So. Minnie, Christer got bored, so we went to the toilet area and start camwhoring. IT WAS EPIC. Total pics was 108. EPIC! But I'm uploading a few nice ones la. ;) upload all nanti I go gila dei









Kenapa blur?












Rawr. ♥








Iman joined us! And he did a Robot dance. IDk whats wrong with my face @.@







Hehe ♥


Minnie and Reza


Ben ♥



Min ♥

More pictures on fb! But I have to resize. So, it'll be great if u all can wait. T_T

p/s : everyone loved Momo tonight ♥






No comments: