Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pupu: Robbers.

Hello peeepuuhh! Miss me? *giggles*
Okay so just now, My friend came online and I saw his pm.
His pm was "fucking malay idiot cretin moron retard cretin imbecile _|_"
Then I went to talk to him. I said to him "RACIST!"
then my friend was like "wtf. I got robbed"

My expression was like =O!
I asked him what happened. He told me that he was walking home from a food store.
He saw two suspicious dude.
One tall and big sized, the other short and thin.
So he walked faster trying to avoid them.
The short dude approached my friend and asked him whether does he has cigarette.
My friend said he doesn't has any and walked away.
The small dude went closer to my friend. Then my friend pushed him.
That small dude was so pissed he took out his parang, my friend asked what do they want?
They say they want his phone.
My friend claim that he has no phone and took out this wallet.
That small dude was more pissed and pointed his parang at my friend's neck.
The Big dude grabbed him from his back.
Sadly, My friend had no choice but to abandon his phone and wallet.

Which is a very sad thing for him, because his IC is in his wallet and he will be sitting for his SPM very soon!

Everyone! Becareful! and Don't walk alone!!

p/s: My friend told me that the two dudes were wearing Victoria Institution uniform! So, if you are free or anything u can try to be aware of them or catch them etc.

Description:
Small dude
`short
`skinny
`Malay
`Malay skin color
`Small eyes
`student-looking

Big dude
-undescribable because he was standing behind the small dude.


Everyone, let's pray for my friend and hope that the two dudes kena tangkap or kena bang by van or something. HAHA, I'm so mean !_!

with love,
Pupu

1 comment:

--BluEpaNDa-- said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean robbers....