Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I made history ; Drama : Part 5

Hello, sorry for not updating about my history. I've been very busy, as you can see, (Coverline, padahal I lupa) Hehe okay.

What happened after the suspension?

Suspending,,


Suspending,,


I was having my exam. It was just a monthly test. You must be thinking, "Oh, monthly test only, nothing to worry about." But I have to worry!

See, I'm not that smart, maybe that's why they don't want me stayin in the school. They don't need me. Me being in the school doesn't make a diff. But u see, monthly tests helps me to get extra marks for my Exams. Like, mid year, or final exam. Maybe 10% of my monthly text can me carry forward for my finals. See?!

But I got sick halfway. No no, the day itself the test ends, I fell sick, due to stress from the suspension.

I did pretty bad for the test, I can't study at all.

Besides the test, there's another interesting story behind all it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I keep delaying. I thought of saying, STAY TUNED!! But then I've been delaying, so I thought why not just type it out.

Before I say anything,



WARNING : Post below has got something to do with people. Contains vulgarities, and probably extra vulgarities. Post below also very offending to some people. Therefore, please scroll down and read at own risk. (Indirectly saying, if you know I'm bombing you then I dont give a fuck)



Ok, hello, welcome to my bombing territory.

Actually, when I came back to school, during the test week too, my friends stopped talking to me! Even my closest friend, Christy, whom I've known forever, she even tried to avoid me!

But then we talked it out, and we're okay already, so I asked her, what happened exactly. Even waimin ignored me too! Bloody hell!

So she told me, these two bitches, washed everyone's brains! By telling them, I wrote about my class teacher, and each and everyone of the classmate, on my blog!

Bloody hell !785673die548374you8376bitch666666666!!!!! I was so fucking pissed off, and I am now! Even thinking about it, I can still very pissed!!

Okay, so I confronted them, and asked them, "Why the fuck did you do that for?" Okay, I didn't say fuck, but I was keeping my macho-ness. And they simply replied me "Where got, where got, We didn't do anything." Where got where got YOUR SMELLY BREATH LA BITCH 666! And they can even blame my class teacher, they said, "Pn. * told the whole class that u wrote about us all."

Then I called them Liars. Then they said, "Christian's don't lie." Wah!! Okay people, note on that, they said "CHRISTIANS DON'T LIE."

ersonally, I have nothing against religions, Christians, Islam, Buddhist, Hindu or whatsoever. I find that every religion is interesting (yeah right). But when bringing up religion issue in the issue we're talking about, it pisses me off if you use your religion to talk with me, or especially trying to deny something. What, you think by saying that, I'll believe what the fuck u saying? Please la, look at me. Do I look like im 5 to you??

Then I said, "Are Christians taught to backstab people?"

They said No. Okay, so I asked them back, "Then why did u backstab meee?"

And NO ANSWER GIVEN. Saved by the bell, it was time to go home.

When I got home, I received an SMS, saying, "You're right, everything you say was true. I'm sorry, and I wont do it again."

I was like, WHAT THE FUCK?

SO MUCH FOR SAYING CHRISTIANS DON'T LIE. BABI BETUL.

I wanted to reply, but I ignored. And I never talked to them until this year.

Second thought, I should have just took the opportunity to move, but I didnt. If I moved, Im free from those bitches.

End of post. SOrry for the many vulgarities. How can I not get pissed?

And really, I have nothing against religions, especially Christians. But I cannot take it, when someone tries to use their religion to win over an issue.

And to those who're offended by my post, Sorry then. But like I said, I have nothing against Christians.


-pipi-


[p/s : I have nothing against the both of them now.
Actually, in my opi, one of them changed. One is still the same ol' bitch who needs
to be brain-washed. [

No comments: