Friday, February 27, 2009

Bye bye.

Today, everyone in SMKHK witness the day our beloved Pengetua berpindah. I was so damn shocked about the news. It's just too soon.

3 years with her being our Pengetua and in that 3 years she helped me a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean, A LOT. Banyak, bergunung-ganang, gerbulung-gulung she helped me and I have no idea how to thank her.

and when everyone was lining up by the school gate, I bersalam-ed with her, saying, "Thank you for everything."

Without her, I wouldn't still be in that school. Without her, nobody would give my family support/moral support to give all out during the 2007 "war".

Without her, all the "plain white" T's will still hate the shit outta me.

Without her, the 9 of us who pontenged the stupid perbarisan will still be pissed at the fat dude.

And I really like her as our Pengetua.

Her speeches on Mondays can be long, tedious and monotonous. But she is a very nice person, and no other woman can replace her as our Pengetua.

Well, lets just hope that our new Pengetua would be a nice lady. LADY. I prefer women being the Pengetua, rather than men. I don't know why, it's just like that.

So, bye Bye PN. Normah, and goodluck with your new school. Please don't pindah-kan Eizzati also, everyone loves her :)

-pipi-

No comments: