Wednesday, March 25, 2009

STUPID LA

WHY MUST COMPLETE SENI FOLIO BY END OF THIS MARCH.

BUAT STRESS ONLY. DAHLA TAK IMPORTANT.

DO SLOWLY LA AND COMPLETE IT BY NEXT MONTH OR THE NEXT.

SUMMORE WE HAVE SEJARAH, GEO and POOR DELAYED sIVIC FOLIO TO BE DONE.

EISH.

BLOODY 29834924783678326ghjksdfbksdbvjksdbvjksvbjsdkfhl;ashjklshdskdhf!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOT TO FORGT KH....

PLUS EXTRA CLASSES EVERYDAY..........

TAEKWONDO ON WEDNESDAY.......................

TUITION AFTER EXTRA CLASSES........................

I feel like it's essential for me to go to the extra classes done by the school.

See, I'm not that smart. My UP1 results all nicely A's, and 2 C.

So, I guess I need the extra learning.

BUT BE CONSIDERATE LA, with the tons of homeworks until I malas buat biarlah kena marah or whatf I dont give a shit. AND FOLIOS.


*curse all the way home*

BABI LA BABI LA BABI LA

seni -_-

help me think of a way to skip school???

not skip class pls..

ergh. I officially hate Thursdays now.

-elle-

No comments: