Monday, September 21, 2009

Unutterable - A continuation post

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Slut. I love you too :D
(ok lah. She ain't a slut. but this is what we usually call each other at home!! HAHA)


Ok lah. Memandangkan I very malas to blog already, and malas to continue the long overdue Birthday Post, Click the link below to read. How Afiq, Julian and Kent (partially) planned the 18th birthday. 18 ok!! LEGAL OREDY.


I love Birthdays. I especially love planning birthday surprises. Why? Because You can only be your age once, and I love seeing my friend's priceless expression. You don't get it often.

In a nutshell, I'm happy Denise's 18th went well. Everything went PERFECT.

Next year my birthday. I wonder... What are THEY planning for me =P

p/s : I have to thank these people for everything. Afiq, Julian, Kent and Mei Yean!



RADLEY OK DONT PLAY PLAY
TEDDY BEAR ALSO NOT CHEAP!!!

p/p/s > Now that you're Legal, I do hope I wont find you coming back at odd hours, drunked and slumped on to the couch sleeping in your own pool of vomit. Hahaha. Kidding. I know you wont do such

No comments: