Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hi

Ok quick post people and a little rant at the bottom!


***

I was nicely Facebooking lah kan, until I received an email from an unknown subhuman. Ok just kidding. I totally have no idea who this person is! But anyway.. here goes.




Click to enlarge.

I was this close to ended up laughing on the floor already! Joke of the day people. =P

yeah if you noticed, there are abundant (ok maybe not that much) grammatical errors, and yet he still can say that my English is very good. Oh well, sleepiness has taken it's toll on me. So, don't bother my English -_-


****

Rant today is for general. Not shooting anybody in particular. I just thought I had to type this out for the sake of letting out my SIDE of the story.

Anyways, if you haven't been on Facebook recently, then you obviously have no clue about me and wall spammings with a friend of mine. We just do it for the sake of fun, and.. well.. for the heck of it.

Seriously, I think I'd prefer my wall being spammed every hour rather than staring into the screen for 3 hours straight, looking at the same posts! Don't you think it's boring like that? Exactly my point, thank you very much.

Maybe for you Facebookers out there who prefers a clean wall, unspammed and errrr.. not spammed, why not, clean up your contacts, and leave nobody at all? That way, you won't see any spams or posts which simply gives you THAT much irritation. Yeah? How bout that.

Ok I am getting a little bit anal already. I should stop.

No silly, not stop writing. Stop being anal about this.

It's something petty and shouldn't be taken serious about. And I SERIOUSLY don't see how much irritation and annoyance it could give. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

But I have a few people on my Facebook who updates their status 7 times in a minute, and probably 10 minutes later, she/he updates 7 more times in a minute! I don't find it annoying at all. Then again.. Maybe it's just me. Or other people are just.. weird.

I mean, they prefer staring at the same thing for 3 hours straight instead of updates and stuff to read.

yes, I am lifeless like that. And it's not called stalking! TOTALLY DIFFERENT -_-



So, yeah. No point getting all worked up, it just show how petty you are towards things. -_-

No comments: