Friday, December 18, 2009

Oficially unemployed

Despite the thrill and sheer delightment having to meet pleasant customers, I don't think I enjoy working at all. I suppose it's obvious judging by the myriad blog posts about my work days which are filled with rants and anger.

But deep down in the corner of my left-fist sized heart, I do miss working. I miss my colleague's who are very fun to be with. Yes, they are foreigners and it IS hard to communicate with them. When I first started working, I couldn't get the heck everyone's talking about. All I hear are mumbles, and indistinct conversations. All I do is just nod and say okay to everything.

But hey.. Little did I knew, they're one of the greatest people I've known ever in my life.

When they have nice food to be eaten, they'd share. Like the other time, one of Johnny's BTS ex-staff bought a cake for Miss Rozie for some occasion, she didn't have it all to herself. Instead, she cut the cake into slices and share it out to all of the service crew. I forgotten to eat my slice, and she kept it for me! I ate it the next day though, it was goooood.

Just in a month, I can't believe how close we got. I mean, my senior staffs knows my habit very very well! The other day we were just chatting in the pantry, and boss mentioned about some people *not being sarcastic lah* like how good it is to have me working there, and in such short time, the bond between us is strong *yadd ayadda*. While some have been working together for over 2 years, and they still can't understand each other.

Gahhh.

Anywhuuuuuuuuuussss.. I'm glad everything's over.

Although, I do miss working. Somehow when I sit down and just think, I always wonder how's the restaurant doing. But at the moment, I don't think I'd want to work ever again. Maybe next year. *wink


Currently a French Maid.

No comments: