Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I'd have given an award to the dumbest Malaysian ever

I'd give to one of my stupidest local Malay customer today.

I remember what he wore exactly. He wore our Malaysian football jersy with knee length pants. His girlfriend slash wife (i ain't sure) was wearing a white baju kurung with pink flowers on it.

Man I thought they were going to be another friendly malay couple because usually Malays are friendly. But turns out, they're the most kurang ajar customers ever! Gosh.

Lemme start with #1.

he ordered steamboat. So, while pouring the chicken soup into his pot, he stopped me and this is how the convo goes.

Stupid Malay Customer (SMC) : Scuse me, dik, ni halal ke tak?
Me : Huh. Oh, ye, mesti la halal. Kalau tak, takde je sign halal kat luar tu.
SMC : Halal ke? Betul ke? Are you sure?

He was getting on my nerves already.

M : Yes sir. If this place is not halal, I wouldn't even serve you in the first place.
SMC : You sure ah? You don't use anything with pork to make the soup or whatnot?

really angry.

M : Sir, lemme repeat myself. If this place is not halal, firstly.. We wouldn't have halal signs pasted infront of out restaurant. Second, I wouldn't serve you, and third, we wouldn't have TWO halal certificates pasted on our wall *points at wall*.
SMC : *quiet...* SO, u sure it's halal?

Fangry.

M : SIR, IF THIS PLACE, IS NOT HA-LAL, WE, ESPECIALLY, I, WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THE THOUGHTS OF TAKING ORDERS AND SERVING MUSLIMS. WHAT MORE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. OKAY, THANK YOU. YOUR ORDERS WILL BE COMING SOON *sarcastic smile*

I was so damn angry I tell you.

And after he ate, he asked for his dessert. The asked about twice. but it didn't came, because the pantry was full, and the restaurant was so damn busy.

Faham faham la kan.

So, he called Miss Aisyah, and he literally screamed at her.

SMC : Miss, sini jap. Tadi I dah mintak kat BANGLA satu tu untuk my dessert. Tapi sampai sekarang pun tak sampai ni apa kes?!

Chill la -_- Kurang ajar betul.

Miss Aisyah was furious kot when she went to tell the pantry. I mean, come on. They can be foreigners, but do NOT underestimate them.

But anyways.. When I had to serve their dessert.. I didn't even bother looking at their faces or say "okay, enjoy your dessert!" I just walked off. Which I am not suppose to.. but who the hell cares anyway. Screw the "customers are always right" rule. That customer? Tell them to go eat shit n die.

I hate those customers. :( they make my day go bad.

I wish I have people like Robb to come n dine @ Johnny's. Don't u think my mood will me at the uttermost happiest mood ever? XDD

No comments: