Saturday, December 26, 2009

Special delivery

Anyway, few months ago, a few of my classmates and I got into a slight trouble for skipping a rehearsal for sports day.

We didn't see how much harm it could cost us, so yeah.

But I'm not talking about my friends nao.

He said he'd curse us not to get all A's for exam.

Well, we didn't.

Mat Nor, I hope you're happy. I hope you can eat happily, sit down and read the news happily, and even think of me (or us) happily. because you just got your dreams come true.

Thank you.


p/s : Perak Day 3 coming!! Just got home today, and I is lazeeeeeee~

4 comments:

B3iMan said...

day3 day3 ... xDD o.O din get any A's for you pmr =\ .. well.. last time i din get much too.. only2.. xDD ala . dun care..

B3iMan said...

p/s: .. as your wish .. i've dropped comment ade ..xDD

Pipu said...

LOL not that I didn't get any A's. I just didn't get ALL a's. :D

B3iMan said...

LOLx lolz .. congratz anyway ..xD sure more den me ..lololol